Sonntag, 17. Mai 2015

Kaffeeklatsch (Nr. 249)

Hallo,
 
ich bin's - Ruby Fourty! Und wie jedes BiWuBärchen freue ich mich natürlich riesig, dass ich Euch heute zum Sonntagsnachmittagskaffeeklatsch begrüßen darf!
... it's me - Ruby Fourty! And like every other BiWuBeary I'm over the moon with the pleasure of being your host of today's Sundayafternoon-"Kaffeeklatsch"!
            
           
Letzte Woche war ja Rubiel dran - aber glaubt jetzt bloß nicht, dass Birgit mich aus den übrig gebliebenen Fellresten von Rubiel genäht hat. *lach* Nein, es hat schon einen besonderen Grund, warum ich so aussehe und warum ich meinen Namen trage - und darauf bin ich schon ein bisschen stolz. Birgit hat mich nämlich als Geschenk zum 40. Hochzeitstag ihrer Eltern gemacht... und bei 40 Jahren spricht man ja nun mal von Rubinhochzeit. Übrigens habe ich sogar mein eigenes Zuhause... gut, nicht so groß und schön wie z. B. Flower Cottage oder Strawberry Cottage... eher klein... sogar sehr klein... und bescheiden... aber es ist mein Zuhause:
Last week it was Rubiel's turn - but please don't start to believe Birgit has made from leftovers of Rubiel's fur. *LOL* No, there's a special reason why I'm looking like I do and how I got my name - and I am somehow a bit proud of this. You must know that Birgit made me as a gift for her parents' 40th wedding anniversary... and 40 years of being married is also called ruby wedding. Btw I even own my own home... well, it's not as big and nice as for example Flower Cottage or Strawberry Cottage... it's indeed small... somehow tiny... and modest... but it's my home:
            
          
Ja, mein Zuhause ist eine Buddhanuss! *lach* Aber immerhin sitze ich da auf Rosenblättern! Und nicht nur das... ich habe da auch immer einen großen roten Rosenstrauß dabei!
Yes, my home is in a big nutshell! *LOL* But at least I am sitting on a bed of roses! And whatsmore... I'm always having a big bouquet of red roses with me!
          
               
Und jetzt dürft Ihr genau einmal raten, wieviele Rosen in diesem Strauß enthalten sind! *kicher* Und ich bin mir sicher, dass Ihr auch auf meine nächste Frage sofort die richtige Antwort wisst: Was gehört zu einem schönen gemütlichen Sonntag unbedingt dazu? Genau - ein schöner gemütlicher Sonntagsnachmittagskaffeeklatsch! Und dabei wünsche ich Euch nachher ganz viel Spaß - bei ein, zwei Tässchen leckerem Sonntagsnachmittagskaffee und ein, zwei, drei, vier Stückchen oberleckerem Sonntagsnachmittagskuchen. Und eine schöne Woche wünsche ich Euch natürlich auch!
And now you have just one single guess about how many roses are in this bouquet! *giggle* And I am pretty sure you will also know the right answer to my next question: What is mandatory for a nice and cozy Sunday? Sure - a nice and cozy Sundayafternoon-"Kaffeeklatsch"! And for this I'm wishing you loads of fun later on - having one, two cups of tasty Sundayafternooncoffee and enjoying one, two, three, four pieces of Sundayafternooncake. And of course I'm also wishing to you a great week on top!
 
Liebe Grüße / Hugs
Ruby Fourty

21 Kommentare:

Kikka N hat gesagt…

Hi Ruby Fourty! So pleased to meet you! You look very beautiful! And what a story!
Your home looks very lovely!
And how many roses you asked? 40 I might guess..?
Hugs
Kikka

miniaturista hat gesagt…

Hola Rubi cuarenta, eres adorable, ese ramo sin contar las rosas, ¿no serán cuarenta?
Feliz 40 aniversario de los papis.
Un abrazo
Maite

Drora's minimundo hat gesagt…


Dear Ruby Fourty, You are very pretty and very lucky to have a wonderful little home of your own and lovely roses (40?) to scent all the time. Who can ask for more?
Have a wonderful week ahead.
Hugs, Drora

Tatiana hat gesagt…

Какой красивый медведь! Он объединяет любовь и красоту! Я поздравляю ваших родителей. Я желаю крепкого здоровья вашим родителям!
Обнимаю
Татьяна

Daydreamer hat gesagt…

Dear Ruby Forty, you are indeed lucky and special to have such a cozy Nutshell House for yourself! And your being a special tribute to Birgit's parents forty years Marriage is such a Lovely idea! As usual, Birgit has thought of Everything... a cozy house with a perpetual bouquet of Roses and a Beautiful Smiling BiWuBeary!!!
I hope she puts the coffeecake withing reach so it is not just for once a year!!! LOL!

Daydreamer hat gesagt…

Ooops! I Meant that to say "Within reach"!!! I surely don't want to give Google Translate any deep problems deciphering "withing"!!! LOL
Off to get my own coffeecake now!
And still waiting on the Postman...

Pippibär hat gesagt…

Wenn man so ein besonderes Geschenk zu einen so besonderen Anlass sein darf, braucht man doch kein großes Zuhause oder? Ich meine, überleg mal... Zwei Menschen die VIERZIG Jahre lang gemeinsam durch Höhen und Tiefen gegangen sind, die trotz aller Widrigkeiten immer zueinander gestanden sind und dabei noch ganz nebenher ein Kind zu dem wundervollen Menschen gemacht haben der deine Birgit heute ist, die haen eine ganz besondere Belohnung verdient... und diese besondere Belohnung durftest du sein! So gesehen ist eine Buddhanuss doch gleich viel wertvoller als der schönste Palast oder?
Liebe Grüße
Melli

Fabiola hat gesagt…

Ruby Forty, you're so cute and very lucky with these beautiful roses.

Lovejoy Bears hat gesagt…

Hello Ruby Fourty,
Birgit's parents must have been so happy when they received you as a gift!! What a wonderful way to celebrate 40 years of marriage.
I love your wonderful nutshell home :)
I am wishing you, Birgit and all the BiWuBearys a happy Sunday and a lovely, cake filled week :) Hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

Ulrike hat gesagt…

Was für ein wundervolles Zuhause. Klein und sehr sehr fein. Ein schönes Geschenk zu solch einem besonderen Anlass.

Liebe Grüße
Ulrike

The grandmommy hat gesagt…

Ruby, You and your flowers have such a rich color. I tried to count the roses. Seems to me I have to guess 20 also. :-)

The Old Maid hat gesagt…

Good to meet Ruby Fourty! Congrats to your Parents!
And what great home for Ruby!
Have a greatweek ahead!
Hugs and kisses from the three of us!
Lady A and Peevee (send special hugs to your Parents) and me!

Skiddi hat gesagt…

Hallo Birgit !
Ruby Fourty ist wunderschön. Der Anlass dieses Bärchen herzustellen ist ein wunderschöner Grund. Gefällt mir ausgezeichnet gut. Und wer braucht schon ein eigenes Häuschen :)
Tolles Schmuckstück.
Eine tolle Woche euch allen.
Liebe Grüße
Skiddi

12Create hat gesagt…

You are just delightful Ruby Fourty and you are very special indeed made for such a special occasion. I think your house is wonderful and you look lovely holding all those flowers.

Kays Kids hat gesagt…

Ruby I think your little nut home is delightful. Plus the perfume of roses hmmmmm.....

Maria Ireland hat gesagt…

I hope you all had a wonderful Sunday.Ruby 40 is beautiful and what a lovely little home you have. I had lots of cake yesterday as I was at a first holy communion celebration. My sisters twin grandchildren so lots of cake and coffee for me :D Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Hugs Maria

Hannah hat gesagt…

Ruby Fourty is so cute! And such a wonderful thoughtful gift =)
Your home looks very cosy!
Hannah

Andy hat gesagt…

Congratulations to Birgit's parents for 40 years of marriage! What a wonderful way to mark the occasion with the birth of Ruby40!

hugs
Andyx

Unknown hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Unknown hat gesagt…
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Unknown hat gesagt…

I love Ruby's color and his house is simply wonderful. It fits him perfectly!!! Really cute!